Education Forum

Education Forum adalah tempat belajar bersama dan merupakan wadah segala ilmu pengetahuan
login.php?sid=c7399623b7bc8e1b78065067548d3540 profile.php?mode=register&sid=c7399623b7bc8e1b78065067548d3540 faq.php?sid=c7399623b7bc8e1b78065067548d3540 memberlist.php?sid=c7399623b7bc8e1b78065067548d3540 search.php?sid=c7399623b7bc8e1b78065067548d3540 index.php?sid=c7399623b7bc8e1b78065067548d3540

Education Forum Forum Index » Biologi » Do you know the difference between genuine original
Do you know the difference between genuine original
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:22 am Reply with quote
adtozhou
Murid level 1

Do you know the difference between genuine original cartridge and domestic cartridge?

If you want to know the difference between the original 2612a toner cartridge and domestic 2612a toner cartridge, we have to know a story at first, in a foreign factory soap manufacturing pipeline, it is not every box automatically loaded with soap because of technology and other issues, so Foreign boss decided to come up with one million funds for the research and development to let the factory doctor to solve this problem, and ultimately, the doctor through infrared technology to detect the box is empty, and then pick up the empty box, however the same problem that happened in China, the Chinese boss gave the technician one day only to solve the problem. The Chinese solved the problem by using one powerful fan only in the end.

The difference for Domestic 2612a cartridge and the original 2612a cartridge that is sounds like above story, just use a different method to complete the same work, if you ask me which quality is good, I must say that the original good, however, if you asked me which print quality is good, I would say: It is exactly same by my naked eye to see. The original toner cartridge cost is higher than the domestic cartridge. When I understand the print quality is same that I choose the domestic cartridge without hesitation. And till now that I choose the V4INK toner cartridge and use the old model hp cf217a so many times. Cost is reduced and quality also be protected. That is my solution.

However, someone may want to know what are the specific differences for genuine original cartridge and domestic cartridge?
1. Toner cartridge mold accuracy: two pieces of original toner cartridge model can reach 100 percent after the seal, so tiny toner will not be exposed, and the domestic production environment with the price and other factors, it is so hard to reach this target, so the domestic people through a thin sponge placed in the middle of the two grinding tools to further seal less precise mold, and then to ensure that the toner will not be exposed when the cartridge in the work.
2 on both sides of the hp toner cartridges problems: on both sides of the magnetic roller, it has existence of space and the small toner will be exposed, the original cartridges were used two magnets on both sides and sucked the toner through the magnetic, it will ensure that the toner will not be exposed, while the domestic solution is still sponge.
3. The quality of the drum core: In order to ensure their own huge profits, The original cartridge can only use one cycle, even if you add the toner by yourself the printing will be very light, but Drum core is still good (it should be printed 3,4 cycle, where the resulting waste), while the drum cartridge made in China after printing a cycle can still be printed (print quality will very good within two cycles).
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 am Reply with quote
aamir786
Si Pemikir level 1

motivation letter examples
leather jackets india
may 2019 printable calendar
free fax cover sheet
daily planner app
Do you know the difference between genuine original
Education Forum Forum Index » Biologi