Education Forum

Education Forum adalah tempat belajar bersama dan merupakan wadah segala ilmu pengetahuan
login.php?sid=7e10af3d799104924154912c4e554841 profile.php?mode=register&sid=7e10af3d799104924154912c4e554841 faq.php?sid=7e10af3d799104924154912c4e554841 memberlist.php?sid=7e10af3d799104924154912c4e554841 search.php?sid=7e10af3d799104924154912c4e554841 index.php?sid=7e10af3d799104924154912c4e554841

Education Forum Forum Index » Tahukah kamu, artikel menarik & berita » Mastering in Web Development by these Sites
Mastering in Web Development by these Sites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 am Reply with quote
sarahemi
Anak baru

Worried about the designing and learning to code your own website? No doubts, it's a great opportunity to work as a designer and developer to work in a successful professional of the Web developer or to start your own Web Designing Company.
It is also giving many freelancing opportunities to the individuals who are willing to work online at home. So here are the some of the best learning platforms for the enthusiast if they want to learn Web Development right from the beginning and lead up to the advanced level.

1. Udemy:
Packed with hundreds of idealistic and interactive sessions, this site promises you to be a great coder with over 500 experienced demonstrators and numerous courses. They are available as a free resource as well as premium courses which are taught by the best professionals from across the globe.

2. Lynda:
It's a premium resource for those who are really serious about learning web development. Normally courses are available in ranges from 200$ to 1000$, but these are worth a lot for the professionals who really know how much the Lynda certifications value in the IT industry.

3. Khan Academy:
Founded by MR. Salman Khan, it is also recognized as the first innovative online learning platform by the help of video tutorials. From here, the concept of online or virtual learning totally diversified from the Ebooks and Assignments to the online video lectures and demonstrations. Currently, there are beginner level courses on HTML, JAVA, and MySql but Khan Academy aims to be the largest virtual learning platforms for all the educational sectors including Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Natural sciences, medical sciences, business studies, Information technology etc.
View user's profile Find all posts by sarahemi Send private message Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:51 pm Reply with quote
hinaeni
Anak baru

Udemy courses are best for learning web designing and development. Instead of hiring web designing company uae, buy udemy paid courses and you will see the difference. I am a web developer, and after completing my graduation I purchased some udemy courses and started learning and practising, and now I am a leading web designer in uae.Try other websites as well for a tutorial like learning. It is also the very useful website.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:25 am Reply with quote
fathimakhanb
Anak baru

I started my web designing and development career learning basic HTML from w3schools. Then after learning the basics, I purchase Lynda tutorials to learn advanced web designing techniques. Currently, I'm working on the best web designing and branding company in Dubai as a web designer and developer. I have to use Udemy too to learn PHP and .net. Both Udemy and Lynda is the best way to learn different programming languages. Anyway best of luck.
View user's profile Find all posts by fathimakhanb Send private message Visit poster's website
Mastering in Web Development by these Sites
Education Forum Forum Index » Tahukah kamu, artikel menarik & berita